Thursday, February 24, 2011

4.1 !

Oh man I'm so stoked they are bringing back ZG and ZA plus it'll drop some nice loot. I am a little concerned though that Cata is shaping up to just be a rehash of things we've all done before. I will not be a little bit surprised when we have to blow through AQ40 again (shudder)

I think the root of it is that Cata needs to wrap up a lot of loose ends and tie together stories so that the next expansion when we have to go to another planet again makes sense. I'm wiling to bet well either get to go to the titans home planet or will go after the big bad himself.

I was reading today a little theory about the old gods and that the planet is just a prison for them. Made me think about all the ley line activity and how whenever the old gods are involved the ley lines get interrupted. I have a theory that the ley lines are the bars on the prison door and that they are breaking them in order to free themselves. It would make sense that the titans used the strongest magic they had to imprison the old gods. I think it was just a side effect that the inhabitants of the planet were able to tap that power.

Just a theory I guess we will hopefully find out as the story progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment