Monday, February 21, 2011

Raiding

Last night we had a rough raid. Our guild is running 2 10 mans. Call them A and B team. of course the GM is in A team and has stacked his group with mostly veterans and a few new recruits. B team it feals is the leftovers. The ones that used to be on the 25 team that didn't quiet make the cut. I was on the A team but got sent down to B because I'm "A team player" in reality my gear was crap. I don't like running heroics so I had the bare minimum to raid at the time.

Back to last night. We've been running BWD for 5 weeks now. For someone who's a been there for the majority of our kills to ask how to do fricken Maloriak is super annoying to me. Seriously. Have you been asleep since week 1. We do that fricken boss every week and now suddenly you can't recall how to do it.

I don't consider myself a hardcore raider but I show up to raids ready to rock, and I know all the fights. I think that's the bare minimum anyone can do. To show up to a raid that's essentially on farm and not know what the F you are doing is unacceptable.

So eventually we Forest Gumped our way threw it. After the raid chatting in vent a bunch of people went off the handle. Complaining that we either need to be hardcore and get it done or chill and just be casual raid when we have time. I'm leaning more towards hard core. I want these places cleared so we can work on Heroic gear. Very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment